Inverted Remote Spin-On Oil Filter Mount
Installation Instructions For Chrystler & Dodge V6 3.6L Engines:
Prior to installation determine:
- Mounting location (mid-engine level or above)
- Mounting bracket orientation (can be mounted either side of Remote Mount body in 90° rotational increments)
- Hose connection location and routing
Once mounting and hose path is established:
- Use mounting bracket as template to mark and drill holes
- Attach mounting bracket to Remote Mount Body using supplied cap screws and lock washers
- Install -10AN fittings and plugs with O-rings (lubricate O-rings)
- Helpful Hint: Using a sharp punch, create small hole at top of filter prior to removal at next oil change. This will allow oil to drain from filter before removing.
We recommend minimum 5/8” ID hose rated for oil and fuel.
Baxter Performance is excited to offer the Inverted Remote Spin-On Oil Filter Mount RI-101-BK. This simple and effective component can reduce engine-wear caused by dry starts and help extend the life of your vehicle. Contact us today with any questions, and order yours from Baxter Performance!